This year, I made a few resolutions, like I’m sure everyone did. One of them was a promise to blog more often. Clearly I’m getting off to a bad start, since I’m not blogging until halfway through January! But, I promise to be more faithful about it!
My first post of the year will be a list of things that I REALLY want to photograph in 2017. Hopefully some people will see the list and book me for these things! I’m super creative, and you will love the photos, I promise! Haha. Well, here goes!
- A boudoir couple (sexy, bed-room type photos of a couple)
- Male art nude (dramatic lighting, classic and yes, all the essentials will be covered!)
- Fine art pets (I’ve started practicing this on my own pups, and am totally in love!)
- Person in full body paint (I’m thinking solid gold or sliver, then possibly move on to something more)
- Milk bath (photos in a claw foot tub and milk, supposed to signify breast milk, in a boudoir, a maternity, and a baby)
- Night portraits (this one I’ll have to do a lot of research on to figure out lighting, then I’ll totally be ready to tackle it!)
- A ballet dancer (an indoor and outdoor, preferably en pointe)
- Gymnast (adult or child)
- Skateboarder (at a skate park and in studio)
- Beach Session (I kind of did that in December with my family, but I want to do an official one)
- Fighter-fighter family with fire truck (pretty self-explanatory but I think it would be awesome!!
- Trash the dress (an official one, in a wedding dress)
- High School Senior in sports and other activities (outdoor and in studio)
- Another birth (love photographing births!)
- A litter of newborn puppies and/or kittens (working on this one as we speak!)
- A redhead with freckles (I think freckles are so lovely!)
- A little girl tea party (I think this would be adorable)
- A lady with a huge afro (wanting to do something ethnic)
- A family in superhero outfits (matching or coordinating)
- A cow (yes, random, I know, but I love cows)
- A paint fight session (family, or couple, either would be cute)
- Old-fashioned pinup (old fashioned outfits and props, maybe with an old truck!)
- Other animals (besides the normal cats and dogs)
A pretty long list here, but I have faith that I can get it done this year! If nothing else, I’m looking forward to trying!